Kyiv is the mystical city, wrote about this Gogol, Pushkin, Bulgakov. There are a lot of places in Kyiv that indicate the presence of evil spirits in the city.
Most popular and interesting cities of Ukraine.
We offer you a tour of the most important Jewish places of Ukraine - Kiev, Uman, Odessa , Vinnitsa, Berdichev.
Jews appeared on the territory of Ukraine from the times of Kievan Rus and even one of the most distinctive Jewish religious movements - Hasidism originated in Ukraine.
We invite you to the Ukrainian capital, the ancient and very beautiful city of Kyiv! The program provides a great opportunity to learn the history of the city. A meeting of the New 2017 Year at the Independence Square will give you unforgettable experience. New Year's Concert, fun festivities, fireworks and champagne! Happy New Year!!!
You have great opportunity to visit New Ukraine! More beautiful, more independent, more free. To see very intelligent, hospitable, open and smile people. You will visit the most popular historical places of Kyiv and Lviv, will taste very delicious cuisine and a lot of different interesting things...
We invite you to the Ukrainian capital, the ancient and very beautiful city of Kyiv! The program provides a great opportunity to learn the history of the city.
Spend your holiday in the beautiful and ancient city of Kyiv. You will fall in love with him at first sight. Its old streets, green parks, beautiful area, rich and interesting history will not leave you indifferent.
During the tour you will visit both the most beautiful cities of Ukraine – the capital – Kyiv – the city with more than 1500 history, and Lviv – the western capital of Ukraine and city with very strong and good energy.
During the tour you will see Khreschatyk, Independence Square, European Square, Besarabka, will visit Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra, National museum «Chernobyl» and Museum of Folk Architecture and Life Pirohovo.
The heart and geographical center of Europe, the cradle and the mother of Kyivan Rus - Kyiv - invites everyone to enjoy a stay in memorable places to experience its centuries-old rich history, to plunge into its unique culture, dissolved in the fabulous architecture. Travel Club offers to make excursions in Kyiv, visit its most famous attractions that make up the richness of the cultural heritage. Arriving in a new country, the first thing every guest has to visit its capital as a collective image of the cultural heritage and traditions of the nation. Excursions to the capital of Ukraine - Kyiv – city of seven hills – remember to leave a trace in the heart, as the indigenous people, Ukrainian tourists, visitors and guests from foreign countries, for which Tourist Club organizes tours to Kyiv in English.
All tours to Kyiv can be conditionally divided into several types, and the program can be adapted individually according to your wishes:
• Historical filled with mystery and imbued with the spirit of antiquity. As the ancient capital of Kyivan Rus' town has preserved many monuments and historical places, definitely worthy of tourists’ attention: Askold's Grave, Golden Gate, and Sophia Square;
• Orthodox monastic center - this cycle tour includes a visit to the world famous shrines. They cannot just retire to your own meditations, freed from the madding crowd, but also to enjoy the tranquillity, composure, and excellent views of Kyiv, opening from lookouts of Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra, Kitayevskaya and Goloseevskaya desert, Feofaniya;
• Liberation – heroic tours with visiting of memorable and memorial sites dedicated to the heroes who fought for the independence and freedom of the Ukrainian people;
• Architectural Kyiv - excursions that allow become acquainted and evaluate the skill of the work of architect, gave us a pearl of creations: the National Opera, St. Sophia Cathedral and St. Volodymyr's Cathedral, St. Michael's Monastery, the House with Chimeras.
One tour cannot include all the magnificent sights that embody the whole spirit of Ukrainian people. Therefore, Tourist Club offers organized routes that will acquaint you with the masterpieces of Kyiv. Proposed weekend tour to Kyiv for foreigners would be a great opportunity to combine sightseeing and cultural program with an active pastime, while immersion in tradition and modern life of the Ukrainian people. Excursions, carried out by professionals at the highest level, involve programs in English with a guide-interpreter, which will allow our foreign guests with the joy and enjoy the sights without obstacles.
Hikers can deeply "understand" Kyiv enjoying overview or thematic journey. Haste and a significant amount of trips, inherent, usually car or bus, do not allow to thoroughly examining the object, giving it as long as possible time and attention. Favorite Kyiv opens the door to guests and always is happy to accept the domestic and foreign tourists to explore with its sights, and Tourist Club will help organize any tour!
Tourist Club, taking care of each client, the program has developed and offers walking tours to Kyiv. In addition to well-known places, we will offer a walk in the park or the garden chess stones to make a wish at the fountain in the courtyard of St. Michael's Monastery, or sitting next to Gorodetsky - the only way it will come true. In Kyiv, there are several religious statues: if you do some magical action, all the hidden celebrate – we give you to him. Tourist Club will also offer individual tours to Kyiv or themed travel, for example:
• Familiarity with the literature Kyiv - visit places connected with the life of Ukrainian classics poets and writers;
• Historically defensive Kyiv-grad;
• Sports - related to the history of the cult club Dynamo with a visit to the museum of football club;
• Devious monasteries and temples (Kitaevo, Golosievo, Feofania).
Tourist Club provides excursions to Kyiv in English, providing high-level service that is guaranteed to please our foreign guests. We will open you the city and its mysteries, surprises and extraordinary energy of freedom and love! If you are a native of the capital, and think that you saw in Kyiv everything – we will surprise you, believe us!