Autumn - the best time to get acquainted with the secrets of the capital.
We offer you a mysterious and wonderful tour which will open to you the mysteries Kyiv and Chernobyl - The most famous places not only in Ukraine but all over the world. Also recommend a visit one of the most confidential objects Museum of Corruption, the former residence of ex president in Mezhyhiria!
Optional. Bus excursion “Evening Kyiv”. It is visiting the viewpoints of Kyiv, is the ability to see the mysterious and romantic city in the light of lanterns and neon lights, is an unforgettable experience of illumination and light projectors. During the tour you will discover a completely amazing and unusual Kyiv, see memorials Park of Glory, the Arch of Friendship with Russia, Volodymyr Hill, a monument to Prince Volodymyr with a luminous cross. You will discover the beautiful panorama of temples, bridges, areas of Kyiv - Podil and Left Bank of the Dnipro River. Excursion duration – 2 hours.
Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra is the most famous monastery in Eastern Europe, one of the most sacred sites of Orthodox Christianity. It is also venerated as the most ancient monastery of Rus. Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra is the third most important site after Jerusalem and the Holy Mount Athos of the Orthodox Christian. The monastery was founded in 1051. The founders of the monastery – Saints Anthony and Theodosius – made their choice. Their choice was to spend many hours praying in the caves. Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site from 1990.
Also during the tour You can see Saint Volodymyr Cathedral, Saint Sophia Cathedral – the first monument in Ukraine listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, was built in XI century by the Order of Yaroslav Mudry; St. Michael’s Cathedral, which is unique by its architecture and painting, is the first cathedral with golden domes of Kyiv; The Golden Gate, one of four fortifications crossing the city of Kyiv; National University named by Taras Shevchenko, Kyiv Opera House, monument of Bogdan Khmelnytsky, monument of princess Olga, Saint Andrew’s Church, River Station, Funicular, Kontraktova Square, Kyiv Mohyla Academy, monument to founders of Kyiv «Ladiya», monument of Motherland, embankment of Dnieper River.
Kyiv is the mystical city, wrote about this Gogol, Pushkin, Bulgakov. There are a lot of places in Kyiv that indicate the presence of evil spirits in the city. Among them is Kyiv Pompeii, Florovsky Monastery, Castle-bald mountain, the place where the flock modern witches, Chortova (devil) Street, Altar of Satan, Andrew's descent, Bulgakov House, Haunted House, pagan burial, the transition between parallel worlds, Volodymyr Hill - Ferris Beremische, Green Theatre - dwelling place of evil spirits. Numerous stories and mystical legends you can find out in the course of the tour.
Return to the hotel.
Landscaped Parks, decorative lakes with fountains, fresh air, delicate bridges. You will be inspired by the ostentatious luxury of the former residence of Yanukovich, you will see the famous Honka, spa center, golf course, a luxury ship Galleon. You will go through the 3 km promenade on the shore of the Kiev Sea. You will hear exciting stories about exiled monks Mezhigorskaya hills.
We offer you have a great weekend in nature, far away "stone jungle". Only here you will be able to feed the trout will see unique kinds of animals, decorative cascading waterfalls, exotic arboretum, walk along the waterfront.
You will also visit the museum of vintage cars.
Excursion duration: 5 hours.
Overnight at the hotel.
The bus goes to another world - the most mysterious place of Ukraine - Chernobyl.
Chernobyl is the most famous Ukrainian phenomenon. If you plan
to visit Ukraine or are already in the country, don't miss the most important and unique experience and site.
Radiation makes the zone particularly interesting. Now at the ground there lays, in the thousand-times-decreased scale, a picture of contamination after a large radiation incident – the picture extremely intricate, interesting, representative also for chemical accidents and terrorist attacks, and fortunately already safe for the visitors. Of course, the Zone in its central part still has places with elevated radiation, and we definitely would NOT recommend you staying at them for a long time. However, if you follow the suggested route and the guides' directions, your visit to the Chernobyl zone will be absolutely radiation-safe.
You are welcome to join our scheduled 1-day trip, during which you will see:
(There can be some changes due to weather conditions!)
- a field camp of the 25th brigade of the radiation chemical and bacteriological protection;
- Dytyatky checkpoint, an official entrance to the Exclusion zone;
- the village of Zalissya with abandoned houses and barns, a shop and the only self-settler Rozaliya Ivanivna;
- a bypass road to the NPP around the town of Chernobyl, built a month after the accident to facilitate the traffic of military vehicles;
- an almost fully buried village of Kopachi with a remaining kindergarten;
- a concrete-reloading unit, essential for the Sarcophagus erection in 1986;
- a decontaminated Red Forest at place of the first and worst radioactive fall-out;
- the town of Pripyat populated by 50 thousand people before the evacuation:
the hospital receiving the firefighters and NPP workers, badly affected by the accident;
a river port and the most prestigious Pripyat café at the embankment;
a town hall – the first headquarters for mitigation of the accident consequences;
Polissya hotel, a correction point for helicopters dropping lead bags over the 4th reactor ruins;
Energetic Palace of culture, the main recreational site for the Prypyat youth;
Ferris wheel in the amusement park which was never open;
a fire station, the crew were the second to extinguish fire at the NPP at night of the disaster on April 26, 1986;
- Chernobyl NPP:
- the Sarcophagus and the New Safe Confinement ("Arch") – an observation point at a 300 m distance;
- a fire station at the NPP, the crew arrived the first to extinguish fire at the NPP after explosion,
- memorial "Life for Life” in front of the administrative building, there used to be an enormous parking lot in 1986: thousands of people arrived there daily for NPP decontamination, the Sarcophagus construction, etc.;
- a NPP cooling pond (feeding giant catfish – depending on the season);
- cooling towers of the Chernobyl NPP 3rd generation;
- the secret soviet object Chernobyl-2 (radar "DUGA-1"). Giant radar antenna "DUGA-1", secret town of Chernobyl-2 which provided the efficiency of antennas and horizon tracking of the launching of ballistic missiles.
- the town of Chernobyl:
- the world’s best memorial "To Those who Saved the World’;
- an open-air exhibition of transport vehicles and robots used in 1986-clean up activities;
- ecologically-clean dinner in a Chernobyl state canteen for the Exclusion zone workers (vegetarian meal available upon request).
Transfer to Kyiv. Overnight at the hotel.
|Hotel "Rus" 3*||Group tour, price per person|
|Accomodation in DBLTWIN Room||223 euro|